- Existing user base demanded a more modern digital tool including streamlined workflows for completing tasks (fewer clicks/steps), a “smarter” more intuitive system, and advanced customization options
- Customers expressed frustration with the inability to find things due to jargon words and phrases being used
- Fractured and inconsistent user experience spread across multiple interfaces
We minimized repetitive tasks for agents, reduced offshore support costs, and decreased data error rates for an insurance agency by redesigning a business system comprised of multiple technologies and manual processes into a single user experience.
- Conducted focus groups, contextual inquiries and systems analysis of the entire user experience from initial sales call through final contract execution
- Designed an interface that communicated with multiple systems, removed duplicate interactions, eliminated manual processes, increased the efficiency of the sales staff, and reduced the time-to-close of deals