Putting the pieces together.
We help everyone from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies by thinking through your challenges and goals holistically. A customized plan makes sure everything fits into place.
A complete end-to-end process
Whatever the challenge, we can think through it.
We take an evidence-based approach to make things better. That means talking with users to identify underlying issues; designing, testing, and refining our solutions; and providing suppport through implementation. We balance business goals, user needs, and capabilities every step of the way.
Learn and Strategize
What are the specific questions that need to be answered and how can we craft a discovery process that will allow us to answer them as efficiently as possible?
We’ll learn about your products, processes, business models, content, and technology and analyze customer feedback, existing research, and analytics. By the end, everyone will have a clear understanding of the challenges and the steps necessary to achieve a solution that has everyone high-fiving.
- Stakeholder working sessions
- Competitive and comparative analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative research
- Experience design audits
- Content audits
- Content strategy workshops
- Technical discovery
- Think sessions
- Personas and journey maps
- Process workflow visualization
- Touchpoint maps
- Vision stories and roadmaps
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) definition
- Rapid proof-of-concept
- Creation content strategy recommendations
Concept and Iterate
An iterative design process based on feedback from users and stakeholders shapes the things we create. It could be visual mockups, a content strategy document, and a Build Kit® for developers. Maybe workflow diagrams, approval processes, and responsibilities matrixes for process owners.
We refine until stakeholders and technologists have a clear understanding of the solution and the impact to the organization—how it will function, the time required for implementation, and the expected return on investment once deployed.
- Sketching and storyboarding
- Design validation and usability testing
- Technical feasibility assessment
- Think Sessions
- Content Modeling
- Style guide
- Content strategy
- Application workflow and maps
- Branding/identity kit
- Findings and recommendations
- Functional specs
- Content guidelines
- Content governance plans
Build and Implement
We won’t leave you hanging. We can assist your development team, write code for front-end or back-end implementation, or even embed staff within your organizations for to cover all manner of skillsets. The level of implementation support can adjust to fit your available resources, deadlines for completion, available skillsets, and complexity of the solution.
- Roles and responsibilities definition
- Analytics tracking and optimization
- Experience integrity quality
- Assurance testing
- Front-end development
- Content migration planning
- Content training
- Technical architecture documentation
- Front-end templates and components
- Production imagery
- Accessibility strategy and specs
- Functional specs
- Communication and change management plans
Send us a postcard, drop us a line
Interested in working with us?
We scope projects and build teams to meet your organization's unique design and development needs. Tell us about your project today to start the conversation.