As design and technology professionals who take digital accessibility standards seriously, Think Company is dedicated to ensuring that ThinkCompany.com is accessible and can be used by as many people as possible.
Think Company works to meet standards set by The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), which defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for all people, including people with disabilities. We strive to meet or exceed Level AA requirements in all digital content we produce on ThinkCompany.com.
In addition to meeting WCAG standards on ThinkCompany.com, we plan for and prioritize the following actions and policies throughout our organization:
- Practice digital accessibility holistically in our design and technology services for clients
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities during the course of project work
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods when needed or requested
- Provide continual accessibility training for all staff
- Include accessibility considerations throughout our internal policies
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices
For more information, please see the Accessibility Conformance Report (ACR) in the VPAT™ (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template) format.
We acknowledge that while we aim to provide as accessible an experience as possible, we may not always be meeting the needs of all. We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of ThinkCompany.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a message.