Join our Principal of Design Systems Shawn Hickman for a two-part, virtual workshop on how to create your own design system in a sustainable way.
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 6:00 pm EDT
Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 6:00 pm EDT
This is a two-part, virtual workshop
- Part 1 will run on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. EDT.
- Part 2 will run on Thursday, August 20, 2020 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. EDT.
Design systems are an essential element of modern product development. Even though a system is essential, creating and evolving it can be confusing and overwhelming. Join us and learn how to create your own design system in a sustainable way.
This virtual workshop is well suited for those who want to meet the following goals:
- Learn how to identify and prioritize what needs to be in your organization’s design system
- Learn how to organize your system into a storefront for easier distribution and communication
- Learn what is necessary to not only create a system, but to grow it sustainably
Proceeds from the Workshop
We are donating all of the proceeds of this event to the PHL COVID-19 Fund and the Bread and Roses Community Fund.
Principal, Design Systems
Shawn has worked with clients across all industries to conceptualize and bring to life design projects large and small, and he’s practiced in engaging thoughtfully with the people who use and maintain products. An optimist and life-long learner, Shawn’s always up to the challenge of tackling something new and innovative.
Explore More Think Events
We host events and partner with other organizations to bring opportunities for education and connection to our community. Explore upcoming and past events.