Start Your Design System
Join our Principal of Design Systems Shawn Hickman for a two-part, virtual workshop on how to create your own design system in a sustainable way.
August 18, 2020 at 6:00 pm EDT
August 20, 2020 at 6:00 pm EDT
About this Workshop
This is a two-part, virtual workshop
- Part 1 will run on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. EDT.
- Part 2 will run on Thursday, August 20, 2020 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. EDT.
Design systems are an essential element of modern product development. Even though a system is essential, creating and evolving it can be confusing and overwhelming. Join us and learn how to create your own design system in a sustainable way.
This virtual workshop is well suited for those who want to meet the following goals:
- Learn how to identify and prioritize what needs to be in your organization’s design system
- Learn how to organize your system into a storefront for easier distribution and communication
- Learn what is necessary to not only create a system, but to grow it sustainably
Proceeds from the Workshop
We are donating all of the proceeds of this event to the PHL COVID-19 Fund and the Bread and Roses Community Fund.
Join the Waitlist
This event has passed, but you can join the waitlist for the next one.Join the waitlist
Explore More Think Events
We host events and partner with other organizations to bring opportunities for education and connection to our community. Explore upcoming and past events.View All Events