Getting Started with Service Design
November 10, 2020
and November 12, 2020
A two-part, virtual workshop on the basics of service design and creating more seamless customer experiences.
About the workshop
This is a two-part, virtual workshop:
- Part 1 will run on Tuesday, November 10 from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m. EDT
- Part 2 will run on on Thursday, November 12 from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m. EDT
Understanding the service design methodology will provide a new lens into what makes a customer experience operate. Service design is not just for “services”—it can be applied to any type of experience. This approach challenges us to ask questions and seek a deeper understanding of how many aspects of a company contribute to a person’s overall experience.
Participants of this workshop will:
- Gain a basic understanding of services and the value they bring to organizations
- Learn the foundational process of implementing a service design approach
- Create a service blueprint and learn how to use that blueprint as a tool for change
Proceeds from this event