Research > Design > Delight — that’s the Think Brownstone motto. Delivering on this promise requires project managers who can lead our team of experienced consultants to achieve the goals and objectives of our customers. All while having fun and contributing to the creation of world class user experiences, of course!
In addition to our other current openings for Full-Stack UI Developers, and User Experience Designer (Visual) we also need experienced Project Managers with awesome communication skills who are passionate about delivering on time, on budget, with top quality.
Some of the crew. And you?
Here are the juicy details:
- Independent management of projects including managing project scope, time, budget, while being flexible enough to achieve aggressive project delivery goals and objectives
- Track and clearly communicate project status to both internal teams and clients in both written an oral form
- Achieve on-budget and on-time delivery of projects
- Create and maintain detailed project schedules and resource plans
- Work collaboratively as part of a creative team that includes both clients and internal colleagues
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Support the financial tracking across projects, including reviewing hours and tracking costs
- Schedule projects to meet resource availability and coordinate resources to meet project requirements
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of proven project management experience delivering interactive products and solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail and efficiency, including your personal time management and organizational skills as well as to your ability to extend such practices across a team
- Advanced skill in MS Office including MS Project (or similiar program)
- Enthusiasm for the internet and mobile applications
- Experience in User Experience or Visual Design
- Excellent insurance plans, Simple IRA match, flexible paid time off, employee training budgets
- Awesome creative workspace in downtown Conshohocken: walking distance to great local restaurants, easy access to Philadelphia via regional rail
- Fun team events such as kickball, yoga, and beer!
Take a look around the rest of our blog and you’ll learn that we’re a diverse group of thinkers who love our jobs and have a pretty good time here at work. If you’re a talented, experienced Project Manager looking to work in an environment filled with talented, creative people, let’s talk.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Brownstoner submit your resume today.
We look forward to meeting you.
Careers at Think Company