We’re still in growth mode here at Think Brownstone, which means more exciting opportunities to rid the world of poor user experiences. It also means that we need more talented professionals to join our team. Currently we are looking for an experienced User Experience Designer with serious Visual Design chops who is as committed as we are to aesthetic beauty, creative vision, and pragmatic execution.
Do you think you can get along with these folks?
Here are the juicy details:
- Support the UX and visual design efforts of an existing development team
- Create beautiful user interface and visual designs for web, mobile, and touchscreen applications
- Work collaboratively on an analytics and data visualization team
- Design solutions that incorporate current best practices in usability, interaction design, and responsive and adaptive strategies
- Create deliverables based on an existing set of design patterns to support an agile development team. Deliverables include:
- Workflow diagrams
- Requirements documentation
- Production-ready graphics
- Clearly and effectively present ideas, research findings, sketches, and other deliverables to clients
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorming sessions with clients and UX design team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Background working on both the UX and Visual Design sides of projects
- Capable of using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalents to produce visual designs
- Extreme attention to detail with focus on efficiency
- Proven ability to drive project deliverables with little to no oversight
- Proven ability to clearly communicate design ideas to team members and clients in live presentations
- Proven ability to produce visual mockups from wireframes and sketches
- Experience with data visualization, analytics and dashboard design
- Experience designing interfaces for iOS applications (iPhone, iPad)
- Experience working with Agile Development teams
- Excellent insurance plans, Simple IRA match, flexible paid time off, employee training budgets
Take a look around the rest of our blog and you’ll learn that we’re a diverse group of designers who love our jobs and have a pretty good time here at work. If you’re a talented, experienced Experience Designer with a focus on the visual/aesthetic and a stunning portfolio that highlights your interactive experience, let’s talk.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Brownstoner submit your resume today. Please also include a cover letter and a link to your online portfolio that includes work samples of websites or business applications where you served in a lead visual design role.
We look forward to meeting you.
Send us a postcard, drop us a line
Interested in working with us?
We scope projects and build teams to meet your organization's unique design and development needs. Tell us about your project today to start the conversation.