Creating a cohesive and reliable experience for customers
As your product or service evolves, it’s probably adding touchpoints—and more touchpoints create a higher risk of inconsistency and customer frustration. What are you doing to ensure you’re not the company where customers have to input the same information in multiple places, or ask the same questions over and over?
Our service designers take a comprehensive look at your service to understand how each touchpoint interacts with the others. You should have a service that functions beautifully across channels and touchpoints. And your customers deserve a streamlined experience that meets their evolving needs.
How we work
- User research to inform design strategy
- Process mapping to uncover granular insights that help streamline experiences
- Vision decks and storyboards
- Assessment of your current state and what we can build toward with service blueprints
- Influence mapping to understand all the players involved
Moving Beyond the Screen
Your system’s design is more than its digital touchpoints. We will design for “moments of impact,” planning for support activities that enhance your customer experience—like making support accessible when a customer needs them most.
I've been impressed with the work that Think Company has done around the whole retirement journey. They put together interviews in a way that people think that they work at the Board of Pensions, and that's important.