Does your organization need help adapting during the COVID-19 global health crisis?
Think Company helps organizations solve difficult problems through Design Thinking everyday. This involves taking a human-centered approach toward innovation that balances the needs of people, technological opportunities, and business requirements to achieve a desired outcome.
We see many organizations that are supporting the frontline response in the battle against this pandemic trying to improvise solutions to vital problems. One of our core company values is to Be of Service to our community, and because of this, we want to help anyone in this position devise new approaches or make iterative improvements to meet community needs… quickly.
Some examples of what we’ve done to address challenges and implement solutions include:
- Re-engineered a hospital’s emergency room intake process
- Ideating quickly on how to streamline our public transit experience
- Effectively adapting in-person customer collaboration to remote sessions
- Identifying new audience needs and meeting them quickly
- Using data visualization to solve problems
- Rapidly build targeted, helpful apps with open technology
To get started, we need to hear from you about your challenge. Fill out the form below and we’ll respond as quickly as we can. If we can’t provide what you need, we’ll try to find someone in our community who can. If you know someone who may benefit from this service, please share it widely.
Once we’ve determined we can take action on a request, here’s what to expect:
- We’ll contact you for background on your challenge
- We’ll quickly process that and prepare for a meeting
- We’ll hold a remote Think Session with you and/or your team to break down the challenge and develop a practical solution
- We’ll follow up with a summary and any relevant artifacts needed for implementation