The Future of Digital is at the Intersection of UX and SEO
Learn how the convergence of UX and SEO can help create better digital experiences at a time when online presence matters more than ever.
Hosted on November 19, 2020 at 3:00 pm EST
Share with friends
About this Webinar
Earlier this year, Google announced a change to its algorithm that takes page experience into consideration when making decisions about a website’s authority. This means that business leaders—including those managing websites and apps, UX designers, and SEO practitioners—must understand the relationship between SEO and UX when creating digital experiences for people who need to find and use their services.
This joint webinar with Think Company and Seer Interactive helps leaders understand how to create better digital experiences at a time when online presence matters more than ever.
This is part of our ongoing webinar series on tackling design and technology challenges.
Thanks for Watching!
Thanks for watching The Future of Digital is at the Intersection of UX and SEO. Below you’ll find some resources that Denise, Sharon, and Sunkwon mentioned during the presentation.
Resources from the presentation
- Google’s Page Experience Announcement
- Understanding Page Experience in Google’s Search Results
- Core Web Vitals Report
- Chrome Site Performance Report
- Page Speed Insights
- The Design Leader’s Role in Measuring User Experience (Think Company)
- Post-Google Algorithm Update Action Plan (Seer Interactive)
- Google Update: Page Experience as a Ranking Factor (Seer Interactive)
- UX Checklist Series: Landing Page Design (Seer Interactive)
Explore More Think Events
We host events and partner with other organizations to bring opportunities for education and connection to our community. Explore upcoming and past events.View All Events