Managing Uncertainty in Digital Projects
Hosted on July 9, 2020 at 3:00 pm EDT
About the Webinar
In Managing Uncertainty in Digital Projects, a panel of our Engagement Management leads have a discussion about strategies we’ve used to navigate ambiguity and achieve success. They discuss common points of uncertainty in projects like knowing when to pivot, finding stakeholder consensus, and staying effective while being distributed. They also share some of our own best practices and examples of challenges that helped mold our perspective on how planning, collaborating, and confident decision making can be the key to finding the right path forward.
This is part of our ongoing webinar series on tackling design and technology challenges.
About the Speakers
Thanks for Watching!
Thanks for watching Managing Uncertainty in Digital Projects. Below you’ll find some resources that Elina, Jen, Jessica, and Bruce mentioned during the presentation.
Want to chat with the panel about something you heard?
Resources from the presentation
- Sailboat and other retrospective exercises
- Smartsheet risk matrix
- RACI: Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed
- Stakeholder mapping
- JIRA for sprints and roadmapping
- TeamGantt for project management
- Confluence for documentation
- Miro for collaborative whiteboarding
- T-Shirt Sizing: a method for estimating the effort of a requirement by applying simple labels (Small, Medium, Large) rather than trying to come up with precise hours estimates