Mobile Product Strategy, UX and Service Design for a Multinational Fortune 50 Media Company
- Define, design, prototype and test a new mobile device and service that will disrupt an already-crowded market
- Establish, grow, and manage a product strategy and design team from scratch for a new line of business
We helped one of the world’s largest media companies design and launch a new product and service line.
- Embedded a user experience team on-site with the existing client strategic development team
- Guided strategy and design of mobile product and service concepts from early stage research and thinking through to detailed designs ready for development
- Employed a hybrid delivery model based on rapid iteration, turning product narratives into inspirational, high-fidelity journey maps and prototypes for sharing and testing
- Collaborated closely with product, technical, business, and operational owners, translating complex businesses processes into intuitive and feasible customer experiences
- Supported and consulted on presentations to corporate executive stakeholders
- Provided Think Company leadership and oversight through bi-weekly Think Trust sessions and status meetings
Send us a postcard, drop us a line
Interested in working with us?
We scope projects and build teams to meet your organization's unique design and development needs. Tell us about your project today to start the conversation.