- Existing processes weren’t optimized to properly support the integration of digital tools; attempts to introduce digital into the process downstream ended up in inconsistent and confusing implementations and experiences for both agents and customers
- Both agents and customers desired more visibility into the sales process and tools to facilitate clear communication and movement through to conversion
- Customers desired a more facilitated experience following the initiation of policies, continuing the service and feeling of support beyond the initial sales interaction
We armed the sales force of a multi-billion dollar life insurance company with deep customer insights and supporting digital tools to attract, retain and serve customers better.
- Worked with a large holding company for multiple life insurance companies and investment firms to rethink the sales process and create a supporting suite of products to elegantly meet the needs of all stakeholder personas identified in the comprehensive research phase
- Interviewed agents, customers and potential customers to map the customer journey and identify critical drop off points in the sales process
- Created vision story artifacts, executive presentations, highly functional proof-of-concept deliverables, and detailed strategies for elegant handoffs between digital and analog interactions
- Created prototypes for selling concepts internally and performing design validation with user prior to full design effort