- Existing assets (both digital and analog) and processes aligned with how the organization was structured rather than the mental models and workflows of the various stakeholder groups
- Many non-university work-arounds were being created and shared to fill the gaps left by official offerings
- The university was behind other competitive institutions in terms of a deliberate, thoughtful, integrated experience for all user groups within their ecosystem; they realized they could not expect to continue seriously competing based on primarily their name and reputation
The SolutionWe articulated the student journey from prospective student through to long-term alumni, and redesigned the experience to include an intuitive, evidence-based mix of the digital and physical, and a consistent, complimentary experience over time.
- Performed extensive qualitative research on the experience of being a student of a top-tier MBA program, beginning with the experience of researching elite graduate schools through application, attending and becoming alumni
- Our researchers analyzed experiences and touchpoints from each stage, and articulated a more seamless and consistent experience throughout
- Out of the vision came recommendations for multiple enhancements to the experience, the first being a full redesign of the flagship website, focusing on a more modern, responsive interface; and a fluid, persona-based content strategy
More Like This Content Strategy, Design or Improve a Product or Service, Digital Application & Product Design, Full Experience & Service Design, Higher Education, Improve Customer Satisfaction and Retention, Improve Internal Communication or Collaboration, Increase Brand Awareness, Increase Employee Efficiency, Productivity, or Innovation, Increase Sales or Improve Lead Generation, Research, Software Development, Strategy & Visioning