Understanding Design Systems
Hosted on April 16, 2020 at 3:00 pm EDT
About the Webinar
Design Systems are quite popular today, but with that popularity has come confusion and misunderstanding. In this webinar, you’ll get a solid understanding of what design systems are and the value they bring to teams and organizations. You’ll also learn more about the foundational knowledge you’ll need before embarking on your own design system.
This is a part of our ongoing webinar series on tackling design and technology challenges.
About the Speaker
Thanks for Watching!
Thanks for watching “Understanding Design Systems” with Shawn Hickman. Below you’ll find some related content and resources Shawn mentioned during his presentation.
Want to chat with Shawn about something you heard?
Resources from the Presentation
- A Pattern Language
- Reimagining Design Systems at Spotify
- Solving Fifty Shades of Blue
- Versioning Design Systems
- Releasing Design Systems
- Design System Release Cadence
- Measuring Design System Success
- Adopting Design Systems
- Starting a Design System
- Think like a chef: how to use a design system
- A Design System isn’t a Project. It’s a Product, Serving Products
- The full stack design system