- Frustrated customers left the website and called a travel agent to book vacations; online self-service features did not adequately answer questions to drive immediate bookings
- The design and user experience was inconsistent across brands; no strong corporate brand expression existed to build upon for the individual brand sites
- Customers expressed difficulty with deciding which resort brand was right for them and then selecting one of multiple locations within each brand—they required a more facilitated experience
We redesigned an organization’s entire digital presence by focusing on increasing online resort bookings, identifying and remedying shortcomings of previous designs, and strengthening/extending the brand.
- Completely redesigned the corporate website of a luxury leisure company, including the six unique resort brands under their umbrella serving different target audiences
- This required a flexible, scalable, fully responsive design and technical architecture that would allow each brand to have a unique expression within a structure that provided consistency with the parent company and other brands—it also required extensive SEO, content strategy, copywriting and image selection work
- Received a “Best in Class” award from Interactive Media Awards, a gold and silver Magellan award from Travel Weekly, and an HSMAI Adrian Award