Think Company is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing tactics to drive growth and brand awareness for a rapidly growing pharmaceutical client.
Think Company operates in the United States as a remote-first company, with potential for as-needed travel associated to client needs. As such, please consider this a remote (work from home) position. Please note that Thinkers are expected to operate within Eastern Standard Time Zone business hours.
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be joining Think Company’s design team, helping to build strategic plans and assets that align with our client’s goals and objectives. You will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive digital marketing strategies that will help our client reach new audiences, increase brand awareness, and drive growth.
- Evaluate current digital marketing plans for effectiveness and ability to scale. As needed, develop and implement additional/alternative strategies that comprise a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with client’s business goals.
- Identify client business goals and establish benchmarks to measure success
- Provide guidance and support to ensure that digital campaigns are executed on time and within budget.
- Conduct customer and competitor market research to identify industry trends and opportunities for growth.
- Develop and execute email marketing, social media, paid media and content marketing campaigns to drive traffic and engagement on the client’s website and social media channels.
- Define, measure and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into digital campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Set up testing plans, validate and analyze results, forecast market trends and support marketing decisions with recommendations based on data.
- Manage the digital marketing budget, tracking performance and ROI of all campaigns.
- Collaborate with the team and client to analyze campaign data and provide insights to the leadership team to inform business decisions.
- Collaborate with the team and client to ensure that digital marketing campaigns are aligned with business objectives
- Stay up-to-date with emerging marketing trends and technologies and implement innovative strategies to drive growth and profitability.
- 3-6 years of experience in digital marketing and brand strategy
- Consulting experience in the digital design industry or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform marketing decisions.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data and reports
- Ability to collaborate with a team of designers and other professionals to achieve business objectives.
- Extensive experience with marketing automation and CRM software
- Competitive salaries, raises, and bonuses
- Matched retirement account
- Flexible paid time off
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Work where you want
- Paid parental leave
- Personal training budgets
- 100% paid life and disability insurance
- 5 year anniversary trip
- Commuter benefits
Check out Similar Roles
Life at Think
We're more than what we make
At Think Company, we build teams of talented practitioners, solve tough problems, and log off in time for dinner.Life at Think
From the blog
Want to know what makes us tick?
Here's what we've been thinking about lately.