Think Company is looking for Project Managers to join our client’s Rapid Value Realization team for a six month project/engagement with likelihood of continuance.
This position requires an average of one onsite day per week at client offices in either Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA.
RapidValue is an innovative methodology that combines Agile, Lean Startup, Lean UX, Design Thinking, and Service Design Principles to solve meaningful problems effectively. With a strong focus on customer engagement and feedback, we empower teams through Design Sprints and Workshops to uncover unmet needs, define value propositions, incubate Minimum Viable Products (MVPs), and design experiments that unlock significant business value. Join us in revolutionizing problem-solving through our RapidValue methodology.
We are seeking Project Managers to drive the planning, execution, and delivery of transformative workshops and training for our clients, revolutionizing the way products and services are created. This visible and influential role requires effective stakeholder communication and project support.
As a skilled facilitator with an eye for operational efficiency, you will guide clients through divergent and convergent thinking exercises, identifying opportunities and solutions for their challenges. Using our proven workshop format, you will help clients define value propositions, create action plans, and identify outcomes for digital solutions. You'll develop tailored Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) and design experiments to validate value propositions. If you possess a passion for creative problem-solving, bringing people together, and making things happen, we want you on our team.
The ideal candidate is a tactical and strategic contributor who produces high-quality work, advocates passionately for quality, possesses exceptional project management and consulting skills. Best suited candidates will have experience with organized process mapping, flow charts, process diagrams, service blueprinting, and a solid understanding of contemporary tools and Agile methodologies.
Responsibilities of a Think Company Project Manager:
- Collaborate with the Rapid Value Realization Director and Associate Director to lead teams in the client’s organization through the Rapid Value Realization (rVR) process, enabling them to solve key business challenges and unlock business value.
- Support the development of end-to-end business processes for our client’s operating system, leveraging Service Design, Agile, and Lean UX best practices. Develop content that captures the future state of the system.
- Assist in the strategy and operations of the rVR team, including leading team standups, developing the new rVR portal on SharePoint, creating workshop and training content, and managing marketing, communications, and documents.
- Organize and guide teams through rapidValue Realization workshops, fostering the adoption of desired behaviors and continuous improvement of processes.
- Partner with the Global Head of Agile Implementation to transfer and institutionalize the rVR process, tools, and capabilities across the organization.
- Serve as a change agent, challenging the status quo and introducing new ideas and innovations to existing efforts.
- Support the workshop facilitator and the team in creating optimal conditions for successful workshops, including planning, coordination, documentation, and ensuring the availability of necessary facilities and tools.
- Take accountability for deliverables and timelines, promoting a culture of accountability and striving for improved performance.
- Foster a sense of urgency on key projects, helping others understand the criticality of these efforts and sharing the impact of the team's results on patients, customers, or markets.
- Follow up with key stakeholders before and after workshops to ensure successful project planning and execution.
- Monitor project risks to foresee potential problems and proactively identify solutions
- Create and maintain project schedules taking into account changing priorities, milestones, and resource constraints
- Familiarity with user research is a plus
- Preparing meaningful workshop agendas, attuned to the client's specific needs
- Assist in leading workshops and exercise, virtually and in-person, which can include global attendees
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 3+ years of experience practicing digital project management
- At least 2 years in a client-facing project management role at a digital agency or consultancy
- Innovative mind with a passion for growth, change and continuous learning
- Excellent presentation and consulting skills
- Possess exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills in order to juggle competing priorities for yourself and your teams
- Ability to function effectively and communicate with cross-functional teams with shared resources
- Familiarity with Google Design Sprints, the lean framework, and design thinking
- The ideal candidate is Scrum or Product Owner Certified, with practical Agile experience, and has a clear understanding of the Agile framework
- Ability to travel up to 20% domestically and/or internationally
- Competitive salaries, raises, and bonuses
- Matched retirement account
- Flexible paid time off
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Work where you want
- Paid parental leave
- Personal training budgets
- 100% paid life and disability insurance
- 5 year anniversary trip
- Commuter benefits
Life at Think
We're more than what we make
At Think Company, we build teams of talented practitioners, solve tough problems, and log off in time for dinner.Life at Think
From the blog
Want to know what makes us tick?
Here's what we've been thinking about lately.